Hope to be back Thursday with out a big black boot on my foot! :) A lunch tip! Broil several pieces of salmon on Sunday and wrap them individually in foil! Then grab one each day for lunch! I eat mine on spinach with a basalmic vin. dressing! Really easy and Good! Have a great Tuesday!
Bobbie- This just means that I've given permission for you and the others to post on the blog site. I am attempting to keep this intimate and private :-) Kim
I'm going to try the salmon with the spinach and basalmic vin. Actually it really sounds GOOD; and it will be healthier for me that what I normally eat for lunch! :)
This is my very FIRST time on a blog!! Kim, you did a really nice job designing it. Am I now an "official" blogger?? Linda :)
ReplyDeleteWhy is my name listed as a contributer now? Oh well! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteGood workout tonight!
ReplyDeleteI could feel the burn.
Great job on the blog!!! Now we can really cheer each other on! See you Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy this workout class. Glad I was talked into it. :)
ReplyDeleteHope to be back Thursday with out a big black boot on my foot! :) A lunch tip! Broil several pieces of salmon on Sunday and wrap them individually in foil! Then grab one each day for lunch! I eat mine on spinach with a basalmic vin. dressing! Really easy and Good! Have a great Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteBobbie- This just means that I've given permission for you and the others to post on the blog site. I am attempting to keep this intimate and private :-)
ReplyDeleteKim
I'm going to try the salmon with the spinach and basalmic vin. Actually it really sounds GOOD; and it will be healthier for me that what I normally eat for lunch! :)
ReplyDeleteLinda :)